4500 North Franklintown Road
View open meadow, wetland, stream, and Piedmont forest. Use side trails for hiking, picnicking, and visit nearby Trail Headquarters, Carrie Murray Nature Center , Miniature Railroad, and Russian-style Crimea Estate on top of ridge. Travel Trail on former Wetheredsville Road to view Dead Run as it feeds into Gwynns Falls . Leakin Park is part of the Crimea Estate established in 1856 by industrialist Thomas Winans and purchased by Baltimore City in the 1940s with bequest from attorney John Wilson Leakin.
Winans Meadow includes a new 300-person picnic pavilion, amphitheater, restrooms, and nearby Carrie Murray Nature Center.